■ About Recruitment
When will Closed Beta II recruitment end?
The Closed Beta II recruitment will end on February 7, 2024 at 2:00 a.m. PT / 5:00 a.m. ET.
How can I qualify for the test?
You can obtain Closed Beta II qualification through the following ways:
- Visit the recruitment page and fill out the recruitment questionnaire.
- After the recruitment period ends, we will select participants from the submitted questionnaires to join Closed Beta II.
- Participate in official social media events:
- For detailed information about the events, please follow our social media accounts.
Can I edit the submitted Closed Beta II recruitment questionnaire?
Each Kuro account can only fill out the recruitment questionnaire once, and the information cannot be edited after submission. Please double-check the information before submitting the questionnaire.
When will the Closed Beta II qualification be announced? How can I confirm if I have obtained the Closed Beta II qualification?
The specific time and instructions for distributing the qualifications will be announced separately. After the qualification distribution notice is released, you can confirm whether you have obtained the qualification through the following ways:
- We will notify the qualified Rovers via email.
- Use your Kuro account to log in to the qualification inquiry page to check if you have obtained the Closed Beta II qualification. This page will be available after the recruitment period ends.
If I selected multiple platforms in the questionnaire, which platform’s qualification will I receive if selected?
If you selected multiple platforms, we will assign the qualification based on your past game experience. Please refer to the platform specified in the download and installation instructions email for confirmation.
■ About Closed Beta II
What is the basis of Closed Beta II?
Closed Beta II is a limited closed beta test, and the recharge function will not be available during the test. All game data will be cleared after the test ends.
Which platforms will Closed Beta II be available on?
Closed Beta II will be available on PC, Android, and iOS platforms.
When will Closed Beta II start and end?
The exact start and end times will be announced separately. Please follow our official announcements for further information.
Can I recharge in the current Closed Beta II version?
No, the payment function will not be available during this test.
Will the game data be retained after Closed Beta II ends?
No, all game data will be cleared after the test ends.
What languages are supported in Closed Beta II?
Closed Beta II will support English, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
What dubbing languages are available in Closed Beta II?
In the current Closed Beta II version, there will be no voiceover for the main story. When Wuthering Waves officially launches, English, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese dubbing languages will be available. The developer team will strive to bring better voice-acting experiences. We appreciate your support and understanding!
What are the device requirements for participating in Closed Beta II?
To ensure smooth game installation and experience, we recommend you refer to the following device configuration requirements:
- Minimum device requirements:
- Android: System version 7.0 and above, Snapdragon 835, MediaTek G71/72 or processor of equivalent performance
- iOS: iPhone 11 and above models, iOS 13 and above operating system
- PC: Windows 10 64-bit, Intel I5 (9th Gen)/Ryzen 2700, Geforce 1060/RX570, 16G and above
- Recommended device requirements:
- Android: System version 7.0 and above, Snapdragon Gen1+/Gen2/Gen3 processor or MediaTek processor of equivalent performance
- iOS: iPhone 13 and above models, iOS 15 and above operating system
- PC: Windows 10 64-bit, Intel I7 (9th generation)/Ryzen 3700, Geforce 2060/RX5700XT, 16G and above
- Reserved space requirements:
- Android / iOS: 12GB
- PC: 25GB
If I change devices during Closed Beta II, can I continue playing on the new device?
Here are the explanations regarding device and qualification binding:
- After the start of this test, each Rover can play the game on one device on both PC and mobile platforms. The test data is shared between the PC and mobile platforms.
- The Closed Beta II qualification will be bound to the device you first log in to the game with. During the test, you cannot change the device within the same platform.
- Changing devices or account bindings during the test will result in the game account being banned, and unlocking the account during Closed Beta II will not be possible. Additionally, reinstalling the system, upgrading the system, or changing device hardware during the test may also result in log-in failures.
- There is no appeal process available for Closed Beta II, and once an account is banned, it cannot be unlocked.
*To ensure the security of your personal account information and assets, we remind you not to believe in any information regarding sharing / trading of qualifications, account sharing / trading, or selling of test packages. This will help you avoid unnecessary losses.
Can I publish the game content I experienced during Closed Beta II, such as live streams, screenshots, and videos, on social media platforms?
Yes, you can publish them. However, please note that all game content in Closed Beta II (including art resources, storyline, character performance, etc.) is from a version under development and does not represent the final quality of the game.
Watch a new trailer below.